Saturday 18 April 2009

Back to J Drama

last summer
I just use internet to downloads tens of japanese drama and movies
just watched two American movie :^)

so last months just watch some of them
some not that good
maybe best drama I watch was Akihaibra@ Deep
in everywhere I talk about it
not as usual story scools or love stories

movies I watched movies for Arashi band I don't like any of them maybe Nino's movie better
I like his Drama

yesterday I back to Detective Conan by watching Eps 520-524
now watched first Ep Mei-chan no Shitsuji

alot of japnese news throw last months

yah by the way
my teacher who gave me English lessons in Summer' Nina '
she also loves japanese
she can speak japanese very well I bought from her a book Minna no Nihongo
Translation and Grammer Note

also From jareer I bought books
but best book which from internet

so Thanks to my Prenter which hepl me so much

mata

No comments: