Sunday 26 April 2009

My things

I arrange the links In my Favorite in dif files :

Drama ---- >sites for Watching Drama Online
Profiles -----> some prfiles from wikipedia I love read about famouse ppls from wikipedia
Microsoft Websites ---> sites for MSN and Microsoft
Collections ----> some sites for sif subjects
Blogs ---> more than 24 blogs that I collected year ago then I stop
Japanese ----->> I will put the sites here
English ---> don't know I have this file only one site :^)
FaceBook ----> only save three pages Barack Obama , Yamashita's note that I try my best to read it , I'm not his fan but I like read others daily simple life or how they are thinking specially if I know them even a lil

My Things ---- > some of my account or blogs .
Work ---> sites related to work

there are other sites but free nout under any file coz wana find it directly ;ole yoga site


and I feel in Everytime OMG I stop open it or it has been long time and wana clean my favorite but without removed these links of put them in any memory like houndreds of sites gon with the wind throw last seven years

No comments: