Tuesday 10 June 2008

Prison Of Love





By Utada Hikara
these Days I can't stop listening For this Song
I knew this Song From Last Friends Drama

Maybe I am in unknown love :p



...

I don't know how To Put it as Video But I will put the link


HERE


there is alot of Videos about this songs on stage or the opening titel of the Drama


...



I am Happy That I found Japanese blogs


I looked after Japan in this blogger and I found 92:100 blogers


as location : Japan


and I found alot people around the world love japan and interested about it as culture or language


here in my country Saudi Arabia alot of girls study japanese and only watching J Drama


Really I wondering is they study japanese after watching Animes And Drama


about myself since i was little girl I love Japan befor watching their drama or anime


i love them coz they are lil unknown


they depend their selves they build their country and nation in few years by planing


they have unique Culture .. unique in everything


even before at begining in blogs world i looked for japanese blogs but i only found two blogs yah the were japanese but only talk in arabic language .. and as if they are looking for our world " Arabic Worl"



ok time to leave I have alot to talk about it here in this blog but I lil busy these days coz my Dad Sick


Wish Happiness For All


and Sorry my blog not that so much but messing in thought:$


Ja nee

2 comments:

Eramsurviv0r said...

Hikaru-chaaaaaan !!
God how i love her song's...it's so beautiful to hear always..
Listent to "Beautiful World" or "Heart Station" T_T

Amal said...

yah she is amazing
I listen for some songs but I like this
and Flavor of life