Sunday 8 June 2008

Japanese Drama



Throw three months I watcherd more than 21 Japanese Drama
Life
Gokusen ( 3s)
Kurosagi
My Hero My Boss
Nubota wo Produce
1 liter of tears
Hana kimi
Hana Yori Dango
alot alot

these days i only waiting for new ep for Last Friends Everyday looking after the new ep
even if it hadn't translated i watch it
today i was so happy that i found ep9 just yesterday they put it on youtub
there is a pbs with veoh don't know what's wrong
coz it is the source for me + this
I found there is alot of nice things throw their words
I found the Wisdom words
Philsophy .. Affected words
like when they talk about SunFlowers and how it's follow the sun even whart happen as in Life >
when they talk about shoes and how it takes woen for happy places as in hana yori dango 1
and the love.. friendship
relation ship reveng ... Really I admire the japanese and i will do my best to learn their language to connect with them to get their thought directly
and i can tell them my thought by their language
coz after 3years searching for japanese friends i didn't find resulte
still I don't give up i will contnue looking after them :)

2 comments:

Eramsurviv0r said...

wow...
you watched all these @_@ mashallah
personally, i found myself liking anime, manga and japanese video games more than live action series's.

I totally agree with you that the japanese work of art most the time carry amazing messages regarding family ,friendship,philosophy, fate,struggle, hardships....
It always affects me deeply...
it's why i love them...

Amal said...

after one year
I think wallahy I watch more than 65 drama and movie

but yah I like game show more
it is so funny
also there is a show KAT TUN cartoon I like it
after tis number and also here in my pc there is more than 40 drama I give up I don't wana watch more
got enough

just looking in veoh and youtube for what is the new of their game show or funny show