Sunday 11 May 2008

FLY

I have a lot of thought about relationships and friendship
mostly have friends for a long time or all their life since their childhood until now
about my self I thank God I have friends but till now I don't have real friend that i can tell him everything without fear
I don't like to see my words on others' eyes
so since I was a child I dreamed that I can talk to who can't talk or to empty space or recorder
or talk to unknown person
when I watched You've got mail
I feel one day my dream will succeed
Really I like this Movie
and I think blogs make me dreams succeed
in bloge I feel free
Here I feel A sky So Close
here I found other thought
and I find My Thought coz here I listen to myself
coz here only me with me
some times I couldn't explain what I want to say
I gave up in that moment
coz if I can't listen to myself and Explain my thought who will do it ?!
by the way I wana tell u that
even if i talk but I can't be clear
don't know why
really I don't know

No comments: